.

.

Friday 8 November 2013

2 Tier Wedding Cake

Time flies.... I feel like my wedding only yesterday but the truth is our marriage already 1 1 / 2 years and counting. With the love of two person Bloom Bakes was established.

Sad memories not to remember but what happened to me is a reminder not to turn down customers order at very last minutes or from beginning we couldn't takes order let the customers knows before hand.Yeahh a little incident that taught me a lot of things.

My 2 tier fondant cake has been cancelled by my cake maker in 3 days countdown to my wedding day. Reason given is she didn't buy the ingredients for my cake. Well as I'm a baker now.. We stock up ingredients and not buy the ingredients by order . Anyway there always a silver lining after the rain.A lovely lady which is my junior during high school willing to do take my last minutes order( she baked and design her cake beautifully.Google for her page Melting Bites) .2 tier buttercream cake was ready 1 day after my order.
And the cake is LOVELY.

That is my story.

So for this a 2 tier Wedding Cake witj fresh flowers. Ordered 1 year ago right after she got engaged.  Top level is Red Velvet and  bottom level is Chocolate Cake.

Call us to order now .
Email: bloombakes@gmail.com
WhatsApp ; 0133883660 or 0193098989

No comments:

Post a Comment